Sunday, March 17, 2013

Style Inspiration!

I've always loved Lolita and just a generally alternative style. I'll be giving you guys a list of some of my favorite style inspirations for spring and if you love cute things as much as I do! c:

Tattoo Tights - $3-25
Tattoo tights are not a new trend but I love them! I got the machine gun tights from Ebay for $2.99 and the ones from above are $25 from Etsy.
Bowkuma's Birthday Cake Bows - $4.50 
Bowkuma made a great set of melty hair bows and they're just so cute I can barely handle it.
Amazon Winged Galaxy S3 Case - about $7
I ordered this today and can't wait for it to arrive! Winged cases are all the rage recently and I love how cute and small the wings are along with the pastel color.
Tokyo Hardcore's Stay Cute Beanie - $20
This stay cute beanie is yet another hit from the Tokyo Hardcore store. Right now they're accepting preorders for the third time and I'm so in love with it! It looks so adorable and warm, I'm amazed.
Lost Mannequin's Black Winged Sid Backpack - $50
This backpack has wings. Enough said.
Light colored hair and dark lipstick 
I love this makeup look. I can't pull off dark lipstick very well but this picture and the pastel hair with ombre bangs just make me squeal, I think it's all so cool!
Imyourpresent Mermaid T-shirt - $20
This amazing t-shirt is sold at imyourpresent's etsy and I think it's darling :3
Imyourpresent White Fang Cameo Wolf Earrings - $12
Again imyourpresent has captured my heart with these bow wolf earrings! I've bought the sweetheart earrings from the store and I'm pretty sure these are on my to get list, so cute!
Jeffery Campbell Floral Platform Sneakers - $64
Platform sneakers have been everywhere since last year and I have to say I love them! Ariana Grande herself has these shoes and I just think they're so adorable (the picstitch is from her instagram).


Romwe Cat Dress - $40
I love this dress! It's so cute and Romwe is a great store from China that brings in the latest trends, no matter where you live and is sure to capture your heart. They're always having tons of sales, giveaways, contests, and freebies so check 'em out! ♡

Thanks for reading, be sure to subscribe! :3

1 comment:

  1. haha these bats tights are so cute

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete