Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring Beauty/Accessories Haul!


Hi there!
I'm going to be sharing with you guys some of the things I've recently bought for spring in this spring beauty haul! I'm super excited for all of the things I've gotten, and the picture above is just the beginning! I'll be making this into multiple blog posts for multiple hauls to entertain you lovely readers and inform you on some of the things I loved! (Sorry in advance for the differences in quality, the picture above was taken in the morning while the ones below were at night time, honest mistake).

I first bought two pairs of adorable earrings from Forever 21 on a weekend trip with my family to Miami. These earrings are not only totally cute but I especially love them because they have a vintage feel and are clip-ons! (I love clip-ons, though understand why some wouldn't).


Some other things I got were from Lush Cosmetics, which I've recently grown to really love! Everything from lush is handmade and free from animal testing, making beauty sweeter! I visited my local Lush and bought one of their new FUN bars in pink (it smells like cotton candy!) along with a pink bath bomb (inspired by Audrey Hepburn, it smells amazing).


Next up I ordered myself The Balm's Nude'tude eyeshadow palette! I didn't realize when ordering it that I got the Naughty Edition, but I've really grown to love this palette. I definitely understand why some people compare it to Urban Decay's Naked/Naked 2 palettes, as this one is amazingly luxurious and all the colors are bold (and well, naughty!)



Stila's Holiday eyeshadow palette was a steal for me! I got it in Urban Outfitters for around $7 (down from $20) and it's proven to be one of my absolute favorite palettes! The colors are beautiful pastels and striking deeps, mixed with both matte and shimmer. This is supposed to be for winter, but I think it's versatile enough for spring as well.



My favorite item on this list has to be the quilted purse I got. It might look small in the pictures, but it's actually very roomy (think iPad big) and the gold chain on it with the gold lock just dazzles me. For $17, it was a steal! I got it at Ross and I have to say I'm so in love and excited for when I finally wear it. This bag is definitely destined to become my spring staple for this season.


Thanks for reading this spring beauty haul post! Stay tuned for more haul posts and spring style inspirations by me!

2 comments:

  1. oooh everything is so cute! love those earrings - might have to go to forever21 soon!! :)
    (also, if you're interested - im hosting a fashion GIVEAWAY on my blog, so check that out if you want!)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, I'll be sure to enter! :)

      Delete