Monday, August 5, 2013

Back to School Nail Madness!

It's been a while, guys! Sorry about that. Life happens.
School's starting again and while I'm also going to post some of my back to school favorites, I'd like to touch base with something every girl likes - nails!
Nail art is becoming something huge and you see it pretty much everywhere. You might even experiment with it yourself sometimes (I know I do!), so here are some of my favorite nail styles you can try to make quite the perfect pair to some of your back to school outfits!









These nail styles are all super cute! I myself am going to order the Legend of Zelda Link nails since I love him so much. Hope everyone had a great summer vacation and keep an eye out for my back to school favorites post coming out! Don't forget to comment and subscribe, lovelies.
xo, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment